- The promoter, under licence granted by The District Court Area of Tullamore, on 19/07/2021 is Mucklagh Schoolboys/Girls Community Soccer Club, c/o Adams Villas, Tullamore County Offaly (hereinafter referred to as “the Club”).
- The Competition is open to Members of the Club (“Members”) only. However, anyone may become a social member of the Club. Application and payment for a ticket for the Competition will also comprise of an application for, and acceptance of, general membership of the Club from date of purchase until prize is claimed.
- The prize is the choice of 1 vehicle or €30,000.00 (say thirty thousand euro only) cash, between the following 2 vehicles only
- A new Ford Kuga ST-Line -1.5 TDCI 120ps manual 6 speed (Retail value of €41,000.)
2. A new Ford Focus ST-Line -1.5 TDCI 125ps manual 6 speed –(Retail value of €28,750.) PLUS an additional €5,000 cash prize ,
3. €30,000.00 only, (say thirty thousand euro only) cash.
NOTE: €5,000 CASH ONLY AVAILABLE WITH THE FORD FOCUS VEHICLE OPTION
The Prize is exclusive of any type of insurances and road tax. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable to another person. Neither the Promoter nor any sponsor accepts any responsibility or liability to the winner for any dissatisfaction with the Prize. The Prize is provided “as is” and neither the Promoter nor any sponsor make any representation nor give any warranty in respect of the Prize. The legal title to the vehicle chosen will be transferred from Colton Motors, Tullamore, County Offaly, Ireland to the winner, free from any financial interest, entitlement or encumbrance, as soon as practicable following the competition. Photographs of the vehicles are for illustration purposes only.
The Club reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Competition. The addition of any such prizes will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable once added to the Competition.
PURPOSE OF RAFFLE
The purpose of the Competition is to raise funds for the benefit of developing and enhancing Mucklagh Soccer Club and to provide adequate facilities for club members and all others who use the facilities of the said Club. The organisers of the Competition shall not derive any personal profit from the Competition. Mucklagh Schoolboys/Girls Community Soccer Club is established and conducted for no purpose connected with gaming or wagering.
HOW TO ENTER THE DRAW
- The Raffle Draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over at the date of the Raffle Draw, who have purchased a ticket between 21/07/2021 and raffle close date. Any such entry entered into the Competition Draw, by an individual under 18 Years of age, will be declared invalid and another ticket will be drawn in its place. An adult may buy tickets in Trust as a gift for someone under 18 Years. By taking part in this Raffle Draw, the participant is deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions of this promotion and agrees to be bound by them. In the event of a club or syndicate winning, the person buying the ticket for the syndicate will represent the interest of the syndicate. In the event of any dispute arising as to the ownership of a winning ticket then any such dispute must be resolved by the parties to the dispute without reference to the draw committee, Promoter or Mucklagh Schoolboys/Girls Community Soccer Club. The Terms and Conditions herein set out are at all times governed by the Laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- The cost of entries to the raffle are as follows: 1 entry for €20 or 3 entries for €50. Entry to the Raffle Draw is by means of a raffle ticket specially commissioned by the Promoter online, through winaford.ie or the club social media sites.
1000 physical raffle entries will also be available for sale by club committee members.
On purchase of an online ticket for the Raffle Draw participants will receive an email with their raffle number, all legal purchasers of tickets are automatically entered. Tickets must be retained as proof of purchase. Failure to provide any of the details or accurate contact details at the point of purchase may result in an inability on the part of the Promoter to contact the winner. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability to the winner for any failure on the part of the winner to provide full and accurate contact information. The Club its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, committee members or the organisers of the Competition accepts no responsibility whatsoever whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, interception or communications failure, for unreceived, late, missing, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, entries, applications, Memberships or otherwise.
A maximum of 10,000 (Ten Thousand) tickets are available. The minimum number of tickets required for the draw to take place is 6995 ‘Six Thousand, nine hundred and ninety five’ (the minimum number of Ticket ). If, within 48 hours of the draw taking place, the number of Ticket Holders is less than the minimum number of Ticket Holders, the Draw shall be cancelled or postponed as Mucklagh Schoolboys/Girls Soccer Club sees fit and arrangements made as soon as reasonably possible thereafter to refund not more than 90% to each of the subscribing members, if cancellation is the option.
There is no limit on the amount of memberships which an individual may purchase. Once purchased no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the draw.
Mucklagh Schoolboys/Girls Soccer Club reserves the right to cancel the Draw/Raffle and if for any reason the Draw shall not proceed, applicants who purchased tickets will be refunded the sum of not more than 90% of the purchased price (the balance of the draw funds being retained by Mucklagh Schoolboys/Girls Soccer Club to defray expenses incurred in the running of the draw. Your ticket shall be deemed to be a consent to this retention) and Mucklagh Schoolboys/Girls Soccer Club shall not be liable in respect of such cancellation save to the extent of the refund.
Those involved with operating the Draw’s Website or administering the Draw, are not eligible to become a Ticket Holder.
- Entrants must answer a qualifying question “How many Months are there in a Year?” All entries must answer the question to be allowed in the draw. All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of a ticket and the organisers of the Club’s ‘winaford.ie draw shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of the Club to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
- The Club will retain and use the Member’s personal data for the duration of Membership and for a reasonable period
- The Winner hereby agrees and consents to the use of his or her personal data and/or image being released in publicity material in conjunction with the
- Neither the Club nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, committee members or the organisers of the Competition of whatsoever nature or howsoever appointed shall be liable to the Members for any loss, inconvenience, damage or expense suffered by the Members participating in this Competition. The Club shall not in any circumstances be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues with the vehicle and neither Mucklagh Schoolboys/Girls Soccer Club or any member of the Committee of the Club shall have any liability to the winner of the Competition. The Club shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its
The Club nor any of its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, committee members or the organisers of the Competition shall be in any circumstances liable for any loss, damage, inconvenience or expense suffered by the Winner in relation to the state, condition, repair or construction of the Vehicle
THE DRAW / CLAIMING PRIZE
- The Competition Draw will be held at a venue to be decided by Mucklagh Schoolboys/Girls Soccer Club to be notified in July 2022. However, the Club reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances. The Winner will be announced within 14 days of the draw by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Instagram and/or SMS. The Winner may be subject to verification by the Club and this process may take up to 14 days to complete once the Winner has claimed their prize. If the winner decides, within 7 days of being notified as the winner, they don’t want the prize then the Club has the right to carry out another draw.
If the Winner cannot be contacted via one of the above means of communication or does not claim their prize within 14 days of the notification of same the Club reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and select a replacement Winner.
To claim the prize, the Winner must contact the Club by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Twitter and/or Instagram and/or SMS or in person .
All members shall be entitled to attend and witness the draw, if allowed under Government Covid19 Restrictions and guidelines.
- The Club reserves the right at all times to amend the Competition and the Terms and Conditions herein set out and in purchasing a ticket each Ticket holders consents and agrees to be bound by the said amendments. The Club further reserves the right to cancel this Competition for any reason The cancellation or any change to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions due to any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control, will be notified to the Ticket holders as soon as practicable in respect thereof, and a refund not more than 90% will be to each of the subscribing members, if cancellation is the option
- The Competition will be implemented & conducted by the Club. The Preparation of entries for the final draw and the final draw will be independently observed by the independent The independent adjudicator will be appointed by the Club Chairperson. The identity of the adjudicator will be notified to all members on our website not less than 14 days in advance of the date of the draw.
The Club will maintain books and records recording all entries into the competition and all costs relating to the competition. The Club decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.